Skip to main content
5. Jasmine essential oil for silky hair
- Jasmine is one of the strongest natural aphrodisiacs, and scented candles with jasmine oil will create a romantic atmosphere and intensify mutual attraction.
- Add jasmine oil to your regular massage oil to make your skin tender and smooth.
Jasmine oil nourishes and softens hair. Add 4-5 drops of oil to your shampoo or hair balm, and see the result.
6. Eucalyptus essential oil for your health and immune system
- Eucalyptus oil can help relieve swelling of the nasal area. Use 1-2 drops to gargle for a sore throat and 3-4 drops for inhalation.
- To ease a cough, mix 4-5 drops of oil with an alcoholic solution, and apply a compress.
- Eucalyptus oil helps to heal bruises, light hematomas, and blisters if you mix it with vegetable oil and apply it to the affected area.
7. Fir essential oil for a clean home
- All conifer aromas can perfectly clean and disinfect the air at home. Apply some oil to a cotton ball, and suck it into your vacuum cleaner. While you use it, your home will fill with a pleasant aroma.
- A fir essential oil can remove tough smells. Just add several drops of oil to a bowl of salt, and put it in a smelly place.
- Add several drops of oil to dish soap to make your plates and dishes shine.